Most of us will never know what its like to be friends with a mega celebrity. Its difficult to even guess is available on the inner circle of someone whose inner circle involves body sentries, camera crews, and an legion of personal assistants.
So while we sit around and hero worshipfamous relationships Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon theres something even morenoteworthyabout celebritiesrelationshipswith their lesser-known BFFs.
This is why Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods are total relationship goals.
Woods, who is a modeling herself, has been friends with a very young Jenner for quite some time now. While its unclear exactly how they are complying with, we do know they are both friends with Will Smiths family, which could be how they got connected in the first place.
Regardless of how they became pals, we know they hang out. A LOT. And withJenners new demonstrate ,, set to premiere in August, its looks a lot like we can expect to see much more of their relationship.
In the latest teaser for the reveal, Woods announces,
Its draining sometimes being Kylies best friend.
Draining or not, these BFFs are quite the pair. Take a look back at all the times Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods built us jealous of their friendship.
1. Sometimes they do super casual things like attend New York Fashion Week together snagging front row seats, of course.
2. There was the time Woods got Jenner a puppy for her birthday.
3. And because its not a one-way relationship, Jenner gifted her friend with a Cartier Love bracelet for her 19 th birthday.
5. They dressed up in matching mesh swimsuits for a sexyphoto shoot by the pool earlier this year.
6. This spring, Jenner and Woods teamed up to makehigh schoolers daydream come true when they crashed a prom.
7. When Woods dad expired at the beginning of this year, Jenner not only posted her support on Instagram, she also donated $10,000 to a GoFundMe page set up to help out with medical costs and the cost of the memorial service.
8. They hit upCoachella in their festival finest.
9. Lumbers even helped her BFF throw an epic birthday party for Jenners rumored new boyfriend, Travis Scott.
10. Basically, theyre always there for each otherto lend a helping hand or lap.
Kylie and Jordyn, you two have a really special relationship. We hope it never fades.
Read more: http :// www.elitedaily.com