The Season 25 cast of “Dancing With the Stars” was revealed Wednesday on “Good Morning America.”
• former NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
• Singer/actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
• ’80s singer Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
• Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
• TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
• former NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
• “Pretty Little Liars” star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
• “Property Brothers” star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
• violinist Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
Host Tom Bergeron was available Wednesday to help make the announcement.
He also introduced a video message from Season 2 winner Drew Lachey, who had any words of wisdom for his brother Nick and his wife Vanessa. The pair, together with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Peta Murgatroyd and their newlywed spouses, will compete .
“I sure hope you conquer Vanessa, because if you don’t she is never going to allow you to hear the end of it,” Drew Lachey advised his brother.
Gibson, that had been a pop idol in the 1980s with hits like “Shake Your Love” and “Only In My Dreams,” said she decided to do the series despite dealing with Lyme Disease.
“It’s a part of the reason. I wished to come out of hiding in a way,” Gibson stated. “it is a big bold means to do it.”
This season also marks the return of expert dancer Cheryl Burke, who won Season 2 with Lachey and Season 3 with Emmitt Smith but hasn’t competed since Season 23.
“This dance floor will always be my home and I’ve got my eyes on this mirror chunk,” Burke said in an Instagram caption of a photograph announcing her return.
The new season of “Dancing With the Stars” begins on ABC on September 18.