What’s your favorite tree pun? Leave it in the comments!
1. What did the tree do when the bank closed?
It started its own branch.
2. How do trees get online?
They just log in.
3. How do you properly identify a dogwood tree?
By the bark!
4. What did the single tree say to the tree who stood her up?
You should have put a ring on it.
5. What type of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree.
6. What’s a tree’s favorite dating app?
7. Why did the tree need to take a nap?
8. Why was the weeping willow so sad?
It watched a sappy movie.
9. Why do you never want to invite a tree to your party?
Because they never leaf when you want them to.
10. Why couldn’t the evergreen ever land a date?
It was so busy pining after unavailable trees that it never really branched out.
11. How do you know when a tree doesn’t know the answer to something?
12. Why was the tree stumped?
It couldn’t get to the root of the problem.
13. How do you know when a tree has had too much to drink?
It won’t stop trunk texting their ax.
14. Why do trees make the worst frenemies?
Because they are the best at throwing shade!
15. What is a pine tree’s favorite radio station?
Anything that plays the poplar hits.
16. How does a coniferous tree get ready for a date?
They spruce themselves up.
17. Where do saplings go to learn?
18. Why couldn’t the fig tree get back in shape?
It couldn’t stick to a root-ine.
19. What’s the best way to make a tree laugh?
Tell it acorn-y joke.
20. How did the tree get lost?
It took the wrong root.
21. Why did the Chesnut tree feel left out?
It never got in on the oak.
22. What is a tree’s least favorite month?
23. What is a tree’s favorite school subject?
24. How did the elm tree know the fig tree wasn’t looking for anything serious?
It asked for no twigs attached.
25. What is a pine tree’s favorite singer?
Read more: thoughtcatalog.com